[Yr7-10it] Flash

Paul Golub golupau at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 13 08:23:05 EST 2009

Hi Karen,

you are heading in the right direction.

We do a little Flash at Year 7 and then again at Year 10.
Year 7 - similar thing - workspace, drawing tools, basic
animation using motion and shape tweening.

Year 10 - keeping it basic again. workspace, drawing tools, basic
animation using motion and shape tweening, motion guide, buttons, sound, scenes and that's all we have time for.
It's only done for about 6 weeks including an assignment.

Not sure if you are using a book but I follow "Guided Computer Tutorials - Learning Adobe Dreamweaver" by Greg Bowden.
Very goog and easy to follow.

Regards
Paul Golub
Santa Maria College