[Yr7-10it] Flash -- vitta conference session

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Fri Nov 13 06:04:47 EST 2009

Hi Karen,

 I am not sure if your intention is animation or programming. If the latter , you can create some nice tasks, games and activities. If the former, you can do a lot also, but with less control and levers and features.   CS4 still uses Actionscript 3.0 just like CS3 does.
 I will be running a sessoin at the VITTA conference on Actionscript 3.0 programming , a hands on lab activity looking at:
    1. Basic controls with AS3
    2. User input and processing with AS3.0
    3. Design and build a game with AS3.0

  Notes will be provided and information on how to develop further with ready to go teaching material.

Not sure if the session has filled but I can't imagine why you couldn't bring in your own laptop and join in.

See you there

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au