[Yr7-10it] Flash

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 12 22:01:14 EST 2009

hi karen

you might like this acrostic activity in flash
http://thinkingcurriculum.decenturl.com/acrostic

there is a programming language in flash (actionscript), but i probably wouldn't go there unless you and/or the kids have done a little programming; probably not the best place to start

probably enough design things to do to fill a course

cheers

rob