[Yr7-10it] Year 8 ICT research assignment

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 5 10:12:13 EST 2009

Hi Emma

I would love to get a copy of the itunes assignment that you do with Year 9 students using Access.  I am attaching a music assignment of my own, and some stuff about ethics which we used to do in the Year 12 IPM course.  Please feel free to use, edit or disregard.  I am not sure who the original author was (not me)  but it came from the IPM list.

regards

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC