[Yr7-10it] What do e-learning coordinators do ?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 5 08:42:16 EST 2009

The job title itself is not an issue, I find the hardest part is actually getting information from staff when requested!
My title is not actually the one you are after, but my role description is essentially the same(its a decent list!).

Resistance to change..not really an issue..
Ability to change..THATS the challenge for some staff!  (Old habits...)

ps. Age of myself?  Closer to 50 than 40!

Kent.

Kent Beveridge, St. Brigids CSC, Horsham. Ph (03) 5382 3545 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ email: kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au "This email and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies. The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."