[Yr7-10it] What do e-learning coordinators do ?

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Nov 2 19:39:28 EST 2009

Hi Paul,

 At what level is the job being offered ? Is it at leading teacher ( state system ) or as a special payment ?
Your focus is pretty spot on. Rightly or wrongly some schools have the broad statement of elearning coordinators being responsible for "embedding digital learning in the curriculum".
So, I can only assume that would mean rewriting the curriculum for each course to "embed the use of ICT in the curriculum". That is no mean feat and would require a coordinated approach from each leadership and curricuum person to work together.

Good luck.

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au