[Yr7-10it] CEGSA09 and ScratchDay09

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:42:39 EST 2009

Hi Rob
Centra is a like Elluminate software. You can use audio, video, application
sharing, text chat  and whiteboard along with a range of communication tools
like clap, hand up, tick, cross. It is propriety and DECS has made the
approrpiate license arrangements for SA schools to use it for delivery of
learning and our PD.
Peter

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://www.watiwara.com