[Yr7-10it] Access Tables for Year 8's

Emma MCLEAN em at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 12 11:29:48 EST 2009

Morning,

Firstly let me reiterate what everyone else is saying - it is an awful
tragedy of what has happened over the past week. If I can help in any
way please let me know I am more than happy to supply anything I can to
help the effort.

I do need some help though - rather than reinventing the wheel I was
wondering if anyone out there has created a table in Access in the form
of an Itunes or something along those lines with music songs? Here at St
Helena we are teaching students only the basics in Access, and I thought
before I go ahead and do it myself if anyone has something that I can
modify it would be greatly appreciated.

If not - it's all good I will post the resource when I have created it.

Thanks,
Emma McLean
IT Coordinator
IT/Humanities Teacher