[Yr7-10it] OT Position Available - Sorry for Cross Posts

Clare, Ian J Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Dec 17 13:05:05 EST 2009

Hello All

Just letting you know that there is a full time position for an IT
Teacher at Casterton Secondary College for next year. The position is
for a combined Unit1/Unit 3  (7/3 students), Year 10 Computing (5
periods) , Year 9 Computing (3 periods), Year 8 Computing (3 periods)
and a work educations subject for year 10s.

It is a fantastic school with up to date facilities (about 205 kids all
up). @ computer labs (24 in each PC 12 months and 24 months old, they
roll over a lab every year) and are currently converting a current lab
of 20 (old machines) into a Mac lab (5 machines at present). Netbooks
for year 10s in 2010.

Also part of the Wimmera Virtual schools program. Great place to work
with supporting staff.

Why am I leaving then - to take up a position in my first love
Accounting and save driving 160 kms a day to get to and from work.

Where is Casteton - 4 hours from Melbourne between Hamilton and Mt.
Gambier (good wine area), great community.

So if you need a tree change go online and apply or e-mail/phone me.

Ian Clare

ICT Co-ordinator

Casterton Secondary College

27 Mt Gambier Road

Casterton 3311

Ph 03 5581 1588 Fax 03 5581 1518 MOB 0428 109924 e-mail
clare.ian.j at edumail.vic.gov.au