[Yr7-10it] Sugar (OLPC activities)

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Sep 13 14:54:53 EST 2008

That's about the best school use of wikis I've seen

Like the points for discovery learning as you work it out as a class,
the interaction with the expert Joel, the student / teacher discussion
on folders vs tags

(not that I like the points per se, but helps you acknowledge what
they've all done in some way)

And of course the trialling of new s/w

Very cool