[Yr7-10it] google docs - images blocked - question

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 13 12:18:07 EST 2008

I've recently had a need for building a collaborative doc and revisited
google docs - have been impressed with the functionality of the online
"word processor" for sharing docs etc - (feels a bit nicer than a wiki,
for this Word user)

Does most of what I ever do with Word and its online   - plus some nice
things like automatic version control etc, (and I'm finding things like
Flesch  reading index etc)

BUT - since google images is blocked in our school it blocks quite a few
of the interface elements (all the toolbar buttons for example become
grey boxes)

Any images I upload into the doc still display ok

Seems a pity that a cool suite of tools like this runs a cropper with
what I presume is a filter on google images?

Anyone else found any solutions to this ?

Rob