[Yr7-10it] More on capturing screens

Colin SUTTON oz.sutton at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:00:35 EST 2008

Hi

This has generated other solutions.

Someone mentioned a PortableApps link for FastStone 5.3 Portable.

Try this link:

http://share.ovi.com/media/paul75.freeware/paul75.10758
I have not tested the link or downloaded software.

If that version doesn't work then try this google:
fsCapture 5.3 freeware portable download

The PortabbleApps site does NOT have FSC anymore. [Update - a link to a
PortableApps download for FSC5.3 was sent in Edulists today - but it's
blocked at MSC - so I couldn't test it. I looked a month or so for FSC5.3
PortApp and I couldn't find it on the PA site.]

If you don't care about portability then 3 good freewares are:

MWSnap EasyCapture ScreenShotCaptor

Try google: filename download

Each have good and bad points - but FSC is good - the only thing I find
annoying is it doesn't AUTOMATICALLY copy to Clipboard - and I can't find a
setting to change this behaviour!

COLIN