[Yr7-10it] network management

David Doolan doolan.david.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 8 12:24:03 EST 2008

Thank you Victor for your reply,

I am looking for something like NetSupport to allow teachers to have control
of computers within the classroom.  What we hope this software will do is as
follows:
Allow students to have greater access to the Internet.
Restrict students from playing MP3.

I suppose in a nutshell, we are finding that students like using computers
for entertainment, and there is an increasing amount of frustration from
teachers within the classroom dealing with the distractions that are
available through the computers.
Another question that you might be able to answer Victor, is what the
technical support is like? Is it worth paying the extra per machine.  Or do
you think that we could get away with it ourselves.