[Yr7-10it] Re: [Oz-teachers] IWB's in secondary schools

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 10 17:21:22 EST 2008

Here Here Peter!
I agree wholeheartedly...

Now all I need is for the builders to finish our new computer rooms(3)(we almost have a roof on them now...) and library so we can take our next step...
Its actually a good example of Project (mis)Management for my year 12's !!

Yep, thats right, we have 3 smartboards to install but they're still in packaging awaiting their designation points..ahh progress...or should I say...SNAIL vs Hare (forget the tortoise, he's too quick!).
Will be interesting to see when they are installed, our online booking system which already is overheated from staff booking computer rooms, will go into meltdown with the ICBM's errr oops..meant IWB's  (hopefully one is more guided than the other!). Perhaps a few smart bombs and we're on our way...hehehe...

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."