[Yr7-10it] Searching year 8 material 2009

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 12:05:02 EST 2008

I'm not sure of the exact progress of this thread, but one suggestion
is to use Alice www.alice.org - I haven't used it myself, but I
understand this was in a large part designed to make game writing more
appealing to girls. Maybe it's a bit more aimed at university than
high school. There is also 'Storytelling Alice'
http://www.cse.wustl.edu/~ckelleher/ which is aimed more at
storytelling than games.

And then there is scratch, which is 2D, but fits a similar niche,
albeit for a younger audience.

vik