[Yr7-10it] Re: RE: Rural PD project...so it GROWS!

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jan 30 10:37:33 EST 2008

Hi Rob,

Sounds great!

I did some Camstasia stuff last year with 'the SiMERR project' - located
here: http://simerr.vitta.org.au/
>From the feedback that we got, this sort of PD was quite successful and many
were able to download and use in their classes.

Would certainly love you to produce some materials - so let's have a chat
about it sometime!

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson,
VITTA President
Director of ICT,
Melbourne High School,
Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au
Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
and Early Childhood Development.