[Yr7-10it] RE: PD Session times

Margo Metcalf margom at intouch.com.au
Sun Feb 10 17:00:08 EST 2008

HI Geoff

Yes we have found over the years that a 10am start is much smarter. As you say it allows for those people travelling to get there without a ridiculous start time. We are about to start our Tech in Ed seminars and they start at 10am......maybe Vitta could do some at 8.30 and some at 10.00 to allow for the different circumstances.

Cheers
Margo
www.intouch.com.au/teched