[Yr7-10it] PS : Teaching vb - suggestions

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Feb 9 18:02:30 EST 2008

PS  google shows me that the manual I've inherited was largely compiled
from
http://www.vbtutor.net/lesson1.html
and
http://allapi.mentalis.org/vbtutor/tutmain.shtml
(images have disappeared from the 2nd site)

Other idea is to have some more advanced reference material / tutes on
the network for those who want to go further; can handle some self
directed reading and tinkering;

VB6 doesn't actually have help files installed unless you install the
separate MSDN disc - similar issue with vb.net I think - though MSDN is
fully available online for both - its really helpful to be able to press
F1 and get help though

cheers

rob