[Yr7-10it] Scratch -- great stuff!

Kerrie A Hammond KHammond at tcc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 13 11:03:08 EST 2007

Hello Russell
In another of your emails you mention that you have prepared some Gamemaker modules for students.
We have just installed GM on our system and I am keen to use it with one of our junior classes. Would you be prepared to share your resources? Alternatively can you point me in the right direction to find some?

Many thanks
Kerrie Hammond
Trinity College Colac