[Yr7-10it] Year 7-10 IT structures

Alida Bonotto abono at mira.net
Sat Oct 13 17:23:31 EST 2007

I  taught at Montmorency SC may years ago as part of the fledging IT and
then flourishing IT department. Sad to read that the compulsory ICT
component has been dropped. You can blame VELS for this and for the Ed
Department's laughable belief that "all teachers have received ICT
training and so can pass this into their students".