[Yr7-10it] slideshow project - resource uploaded to the VITTA website

Arivu Kumaran arivu at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 26 13:23:09 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the cross-post.

This is my first posting and I hope to post more in future.  I have uploaded
a unit of work (complete with the student resources including resources from
Melbourne Water website, concept map and assessment rubrics) on 'a slideshow
project' under the topic 'WATER' to the VITTA website, which I used with my
year 8 class during my first year of teaching last year.  This unit could be
modified to suit the students' needs and learning style.  Water, the 'liquid
gold',  has become the everyday topic in all types of media and hence there
are heaps of resources that could lead us to do many variations to this unit
of work.  I would like to hear some feedbacks or any suggestions that you
can provide me.

The link to the zipped files is:
http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/detail.php?doc_id=3149

Regards,