[Yr7-10it] Marking Moodle discussion forums

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:49:27 EST 2007

Here is a really good rubric that I picked up on one of my Moodle mailing
lists for helping assess student posts to discussion forums. I have created
a very similar scale (from 5 to zero) and get a couple of students to help
with also marking the posts. To manage all the e-mail that might be
generated, it is certainly worth showing students how to either filter the
posts or create a daily digest.

     http://www.luc.edu/learningtech/pdfs/rubric_asynchronous.pdf

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au