[Yr7-10it] Programming subject

E.Attie e.attie at stmonicas-epping.com
Tue Jul 31 13:13:54 EST 2007

Hi Paul,

Try www.csharp-station.com/Tutorial.aspx

Emad Attie

IT Coordinator

St. Monica's College Epping

9409-8477

www.stmonicas-epping.com <http://www.stmonicas-eppingcom/>

________________________________

From: yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Paul Sijpkes
Sent: Tuesday, 31 July 2007 12:30 PM
To: Year 7 - 10 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Yr7-10it] Programming subject

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any good resources for C#?  I use the VITTA VB .NET
resource CD which is fantastic, but it would be great if there was
something similar for C#.

I'm keen to teach C# alongside Actionscript as the syntax is C based,
VB's syntax can be confusing when moving from (or to) another language.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Paul Sijpkes
VET Coordinator
THE KNOX SCHOOL
Independent Co-educational International
Wantirna South VIC 3152
Phone: +61 3 9801 9233
Fax: +61 3 9887 1850
Website:
<http://mail1/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.knox.vic.edu.au>
www.knox.vic.edu.au <http://www.knox.vic.edu.aucricos/>
CRICOS Provider No: 00151G ABN: 16 095 158 222