[Yr7-10it] Staff ICT Audit

htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Jul 11 21:27:11 EST 2007

Hello Sylvia,

I'm not sure if this will help you. Our technicians uploaded this IT grid.
I'm not sure where they got it from or if they created it themselves. Each
staff member can go in and fill it in and then save it under their profile.
They can re-visit it and update it as they learn new things.

It's pretty easy for the IT staff, but other staff find it helpful in
identifying some of the skills they might need to develop or enhance.

Let me know if it can't be viewed properly.

Hope its helpful.

Litsa