[Yr7-10it] edublogs

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:39:38 EST 2007

Hey Andrew, this is Claire, but using Vik's computer and went to
Trinity in Colac! Anyway deet blocked most blog siteslast year the
week before Ipresented a pd on blogs! (blogger first)  so you can view
them but not post- I know, no warning and crap support! Anyway, visit
the global teacher site, you have to email them and they set up your
kids' accounts. Takes a few days. Feel free to email me as we've used
it a bit, clairefeely at gmail.com or kenny.lauren.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Hope I'm not overstepping by answering a question you asked Vik? Good
luck, Claire