[Yr7-10it] Typing tutors

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at YVG.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 5 20:44:53 EST 2007

I'd suggest GoKeys!   ... http://www.mcgoo.com.au/html/gokeys.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of victor rajewski
Sent: Mon 2/5/2007 5:37 PM
To: Year 7 - 10 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Yr7-10it] Typing tutors

Hi Everybody!

I'm re-vamping our outdated software collection to deal with this
new-fangled windows XP thing (finally, no more windows 98! :) and I'm
looking for a typing tutor program. Does anyone have any suggestions
for good ones for kids (that don't cost a fortune, or even free)? We
have the whole gamut from preppies to year 10.

Cheers,

Victor