[Yr7-10it] html@yrs7-10

Jenny Looker lo at cgsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 5 08:13:22 EST 2007

I am also wondering if I could do this with my 7s. Just a few basic
commands, enough to set up a digital portfolio.
I found thesite HTMLgoodies.com had terrific lessons that you could
trim down into manageable exercises for students.
Jenny Looker

>>> martin.michael.m at edumail.vic.gov.au 02/03/07 11:54am >>>
Hello everyone,

I am interested in finding out how many teachers out there are teaching
HTML scripting to Yr 7-10 classes, or any of these year levels.  I have
taken on ICT at one of our Junior campuses which has 7-10 classes and I
have started teaching web design and using HTML scripting with the Years
9-10.  At present with Yrs 7 & 8,  I am using  Microsoft Word in
creating web pages and possibly introducing HTML to the high flyers.

Feedback on this subject would be appreciated

Regards

Michael Martin
Copperfield College

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education.