[Yr7-10it] IPM2007 assistance

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 2 21:39:19 EST 2007

John - shame! What is wrong with people "using" the ideas of others? I
do it all of the time, and learn heaps from it.
The big risk of negative comments like yours is it can "scare off" timid
teachers who are not wanting to offend, but want to professionally
provide the best possible for their students.
My self confidence over the years has grown from receiving the
unconditional support of others, and I then feel freed (by this) to
offer my help whenever it is sought.
Everyone - seek and you shall find. Remain silent and you will remain
lost. Do not be intimidated by negative comments.
Keith.