[Yr7-10it] IPM2007 assistance

John Torey jtorey at parade.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 2 17:51:50 EST 2007

Dear IPMers,

I know this is late but I have over 100 emails still to sort through
from over the break, but seriously, this process of just asking for work
to look at is just a polite attempt to gain work in order to minimise
the amount of work to do.

If people are qualified to teach IT then they should be able to write it
themselves and then use the appropriate IT list ( not this one for IPM
but use the IPM list) to show it and let the experienced Iters look at
at it and respond if it looks good.

First timers should stop trying to get the work for nothing.

Lets get real and encourage first timers to do the work and not copy
work.

Cheers,

John Torey
Mathematics Convenor (taught IT/IPM between 1992 - 2003)
Parade College - Bundoora VIC
(03) 9468 3300
jtorey at parade.vic.edu.au