[Yr7-10it] Blogging

Nash, Peter N nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 23 11:50:35 EST 2007

What about Wikispaces, it combines all the good things that blogs bring
into the class room as well as collaborative work projects that can be
edited by the group on-line and assessed by the teacher who is the
moderator. Wikis I find more effective and I use them in all my subjects
from year 7 to year 12. Another advantage is that the students can
access and work on their projects at home on the internet.

Read my article in the VITTA magazine (issue 2, 2007)
http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/infonet/view.php?id=293

Try it !!!

Regards

Peter Nash