[Yr7-10it] autocad

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 22 13:22:18 EST 2007

Teacher here has done some pretty cool work in Solid Edge, and swears
its years ahead of pro-desktop

It looks like its great for industrial design - not just advanced
engineering drawing - eg cool rendering features etc

But I've never used either so I can't comment- doubt its inexpensive
though

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.