[Yr7-10it] IT textbook for 7- 9

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Apr 11 19:09:37 EST 2007

hi Doug,

we use "Practice IT - Book 2" by Greg Bowden and Kerryn Maguire.
It works really well and comes with a very comprehensive instructional CD.
It covers word, spreadsheets, databases, desktop publishing, some flash, IT terminology, etc. Pretty much all the common apps.

In the page margins, it highlights the main skills studies in each exercise.

Over the years we've tried a few texts, but the students have responded best to this one.

Good luck.

Litsa
Mount St. Joseph Girls' College