[Yr7-10it] A Business-Logo Design Exercise

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 21 09:32:04 EST 2006

Dear Keith and colleagues

The VCAA has just recently published a CD titled 'Student Learning:
February 2006', which among other things includes a resource called
'Design Awareness in Schools'. Its audience is teachers and while it is
intended not to make all teachers experts in design, it provides some
extremely useful information in a most attractive way. There is also a
section specifically on design and ICT. Also included are some
activities and units of work suitable for years 9 and 10 students.

All schools should have received copies of this product two weeks ago.

Regards

Paula