[Yr7-10it] OT - Help Please - Anti-Virus Software recommendations?

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:50:01 EST 2006

An interesting thing I read recently is that virus writers test their
viruses on popular anti-virus products before releasing them, so they
won't be detected. Thus it is safer in some ways to use lesser-known
anti-virus programs. Similar in a way to Macs being safer from viruses
and hacks due to their being fewer in number.