[Yr7-10it] Information Management software for teachers.

Thomas, John D thomas.john.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 25 10:43:19 EST 2006

Hi Victor,

I have used the Electronic Version of Australian Teachers Chronicle now
for about 6 years. It is certainly a multi-faceted and effective digital
resource for teachers incorporating Diary, Calendar, Student Records,
Markbook, Lesson templates, Class Lists, Interview records, Class work
task records - to mention some of the functions that I use from the
elctronic teacher's chronicle.
The best solution would be to ry it for yourself. It is available as a
free download for Semester 2 from www.atc.com.au.

I'd be happy to illustrate some of the ways that I have come to use this
resource so that it is now an indispensable tool in my teaching and
organisation.

Cheers,
John

John Thomas