[Yr7-10it] Microworlds, Illustrator and Inspiration PD query

Jane Fischer jane.fischer at rmit.edu.au
Wed Jul 19 16:39:52 EST 2006

Probable best to contact me directly, however we usually need about
10-15 people to run a course.

Then a bit of time to discuss what you need, timeframe and prepare
notes for the participants. However if the programs need to be bought,
cost would have to be worked out.

If you are interested give me a call on 9654 6970.

cheers Jane

Jane Fischer
Education Programs Teacher

lab.3000 - leading by design
Level 3, 257 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
Phone: +61 (0)3 9654 6970
Mobile:  +61 (0)412 649 993

www.lab.3000.com.au

Subscribe to lab.3000's monthly e-newsletter

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 03:55:34PM +1000, Jane Fischer wrote:
> We are running a day long intro to Illustrator at lab.3000 incubator

> on the 27 of July.
>
> Look at our Term 3 courses on www.lab.3000.com.au/term3_2006.
>
> We can customise courses for school providing you have enough
> students or teachers.

Jane,

just curious.

Do you also run intros to Inkscape (http://inkscape.org/) and Blender
(http://www.blender.org/)

If not, what would you need to make such courses happen?

Cheers,

Con Zymaris

- CEO, Cybersource Pty. Ltd.
- Director, Open Source Industry Australia, Limited.
- Convenor, Open Source Victoria (A Government-funded industry
cluster.)
Con Zymaris <conz at cyber.com.au> Level 4, 10 Queen St, Melbourne,
Australia
Cybersource: Australia's Leading Linux and Open Source Solutions
Company
Web: http://www.cyber.com.au/  Phone: 03 9621 2377   Fax: 03 9621 2477

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc