[Yr7-10it] ICTPD review

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:08:40 EST 2006

Here is something from Renee that was forwarded on after the VITTA
conference. She has asked me to forward it onto our group. It relates to the
question posted on the final session about ICT courses for Moodle that are
available.

I will admit to only having a cursory look but it seems as if Bryn has done
a good job to package some new Web2 topics for teachers to plug in, adapt
and use. Probably good to try out if you are new to building courses with
Moodle. I welcome the feedback from others ..  http://ictpd.net/

Subject: ICTPD
From:    "Bryn Jones" <bjones at atomiclearning.com>

Dear Renee

At the VITTA conference, some delegates were interested in evaluating these
ICTPD Resources.  I've set up an obligation free evaluation account at
ICTPD.NET if you would like to have a look. Details are below. The ICTPD
Resources provide a comprehensive support for face to face and online PD and
have Atomic Learning embedded throughout.

For full details read the PDF brochure at
http://ictpd.net/download/ICTPDInformation.pdf

At http://ictpd.net/
Choose -Log in-
Choose: - Log in here to ICTPD Resources for 2007

Username: ictpdtrial
Password: peace (all lower case)
(You can use this with all your staff)

It takes quite a while to get a really good understanding of how the ICTPD
resources work and how effective they can be but here is a guide to give a
quick overview.

We have very positive feedback from our users about how much they enjoy the
resources and how effective they are. Read a selection at
http://ictpd.net/feedback.htm

Read the Introduction to ICTPD resources FAQs link at the top of the Topic
Outline Page

Then skim through
Workshop 1 - Finding Your Way Around
Then - What the Web Can Do for You
Workshop 3 - All About Search Engines
and - Evaluating Internet Resources - Hoax Web Sites
Workshop 5 - Interactive Whiteboards - both parts
Workshop 6 - The Importance of Questions
Workshop 8 - Take a Look at Graphic Organisers
Some of Project Module 3 - Digital Photography - Graphics - Animation -
Claymation Project Module 5 - Digital Film in Education - Hollywood Here
We Come Project Module 6 - Podcasting in Education

Best wishes

Bryn
-Bryn Jones - ICTPD Services.
-ICTPD  - Online PD for teachers - http://ictpd.net
-Atomic Learning Tutorials -            http://atomiclearning.co.uk
-email: bj at ictpd.net
-Fax and Voicemail: 086  267 8163 (from Australia)
-ABN: 60 109 282 114

Renee Hoareau
VITTA Executive Officer
T: +61 3 9495 6836