[Yr7-10it] Some stock video footage

Frank Merlino frankm at sjc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 15 09:11:12 EST 2006

Also, why not try:

video.google.com??

Regards,
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au]On Behalf Of victor rajewski
Sent: Monday, 14 August 2006 4:40 PM
To: Year 7 - 10 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Cc: vet-mm at edulists.com.au; ipm at edulists.com.au
Subject: Re: [Yr7-10it] Some stock video footage

You could try http://www.ourmedia.org I'm not certain what the quality is like, and will probably differ with different videos. Mostly better quality than youtube.

On 8/14/06, Missen, Stephen J < Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

Hi all (apologies for any cross-postings)

Does anybody have some links to (or a suggestion about) sources of royalty free stock video footage (avi, mpeg or wmv formats probably) which is really free & of reasonable quality for use with a class doing some editing, etc using Windows Movie Maker. Short grabs would be fine.

I know we do have the option of simply shooting some footage around the school or town and using that for this purpose

I think their may have been some discussion of this on one of the lists recently. If so, sorry to bring it up again.

Cheers

Steve MISSEN

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training..