[Yr7-10it] ACEC2006

Dobb, Lorette Dobb.L at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 24 09:13:14 EST 2006

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Mail Administrator <postmaster at edulists.com.au>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named SolarSys.mdb was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

-------------- next part --------------
Emma

Do you mean Developing Databases with Access - Graeme Summers?

The attached database file has tblPlanets and tblMoons in it. You will need to save it to where you want to use it and remove the "Read Only" attribute as it has come from a CD ROM.

Cheers

Lorette Dobb
Head of Technology & Coord Gifted Programs
Kingswood College
Box Hill

(03) 9890 0677
dobb.l at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au