[Yr7-10it] VELS Materials to share

Dobb, Lorette Dobb.L at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 24 13:20:37 EST 2005

Kevork has recently made a new link from the edulists tree of knowledge called VELS , which has several resources on there including  Paula's PD presentations on VELS as well as a package of material I sent him recently.

I have tried to put together some VELS planning documents for my faculty - they are rough but people are welcome to adapt them to their situation if they are useful. I would welcome suggestions from others who have started planning for VELS.

I will also upload them to VITTA as suggested.

Lorette Dobb
Head of Technology & Coord Gifted Programs
Kingswood College
Box Hill

(03) 9890 0677
dobb.l at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au