[Yr7-10it] game making presentations

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:48:22 EST 2005

I've published my presentation to the Game Programming in Schools
Conference, Melbourne, Friday September 9th 2005:
http://users.tpg.com.au/billkerr/a/something.htm
'Something is making me do it: A reflection on 3.5 years of teaching with
Game Maker'

"I began teaching using Game Maker in 2002. I had a simple plan at the
start. Since then things have become more complicated...."

Information and slides from some of the other presentations is available
from our new Game Learning site:
http://www.newtown.tased.edu.au/gamelearning/conference_sep05.htm
Specifically Margaret Meijers (Aspergers), Al Upton (Templates), Tony
Forster (Club)

Reading this information would be useful to teachers who are thinking about
using game programming to teach design, multimedia and programming skills

I have also written a reflection on the conference which can be found here:
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/2005/09/game-making-conference-reflection.html
--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/