[Yr7-10it] Electronic booking systems

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
Mon Nov 28 15:39:48 EST 2005

We have been using MRBS for a couple of years now very successfully.
Until about a month ago we hosted this on an internal server.  Now we
have it running on an external server so that teachers can check and
make bookings from home as well as school while preparing tomorrows
lesson in the middle of the night :-)

Andrew Grimshaw wrote:

> hello friendly ICT teachers
>
> pls excuse cross-posts
>
> I am investgating electronic booking software and was wondering what
> other schools were using?
>
> I am thinking of installing the open source MRBS - has anyone else
> used this?
>
> thx, andrew grimshaw

> opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the
> negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from
> the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying
> any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
> are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
> Department of Education &
> Training._______________________________________________
> http://www.edulists.com.au <http://www.edulists.com.au> - FAQ,
> resources, subscribe, unsubscribe
> http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au <http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au> - Victorian
> Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
> http://www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au> - VITTA Victorian

If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.

Peter Ruwoldt
ICT Coordinator
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://waraku.blogspot.com/