[Yr7-10it] digital portfolios

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 20 17:02:44 EST 2005

Here is a demo of what we do with html digital portfolios. Students add
these as home page links from their Moodle profile. I made this particular
one with a teacher using a basic design template to get it up and running
(she didn't mind that I share it about but excuse the music that everybody
seems to add in!). As with all html files, objects like PowerPoint, kohootz,
videos, pictures can be easily included by locating them in a h:\public_html
directory.
	http://wsc1.westallsc.vic.edu.au/~asi

We drive it using Apache and HTML on our Novell system. It doesn't really
matter what editor is used. Trick I think is to get your students to reflect
on the work and items that they consider worth posting.

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au