[Yr7-10it] RE: [Year 12 IPM] Website projects

Pamela Wright P.Wright at latrobe.edu.au
Sun Jul 10 20:31:29 EST 2005

Thanks Con,

There were a few things that Opeus couldn't do a couple of years ago and were working on so we didn't go ahead.  I'll take a look at the ones you suggest, especially if they are free!  However, they have to be simple to use as I'm using them with the Primary Dip Eds who aren't necessarily wanting to become website designers (although we do create webquests and a lot of students find this very challenging!).

Roland,

I too share your concerns. I find that often others lack the knowledge of 'what is possible' and so use technology to demonstrate what they 'can do' and then give themselves a pat on the back. I find that its often left to the IT teachers themselves to promote what could and should be done. Oh dear, I'm getting very cynical!

Pam Wright
Lecturer
La Trobe University