[Yr7-10it] Hi all,

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Sat Dec 3 18:56:46 EST 2005

Take a look at my page on Whiteboard at:
http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell/IWB/index.php

Research shows that portable boards have their drawbacks.  They are
time-consuming to setup.

I have a portable SMART Board, which apart from the setup, hassles,
works well.

The stand at $700 or so is expensive but it's a strong design though
larger soft rubber wheals would be better than the small hard casters
that it comes with.

The board rattles terribly on anything other than smooth floors when I
wheel it from building to building,

Rupert.

Rupert Russell
Senior Educator (e-Learning)
TAFE Development Unit
University of Ballarat
SMB Campus
PO Box 668 Ballarat
Victoria 3353
AUSTRALIA

Phone:  +61 3 5327 8057
Fax:      +61 3 5327 8477
e-mail:  r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
>>> jgy at sthelena.vic.edu.au 12/02/05 12:19 PM >>>
Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying a portable interactive whiteboard , does anybody
have any experience of them and provide me with any advice that may be
helpful?

Thanking you in advance.

Jim Gibney
IT Coordinator