[Yr7-10it] Flash courses

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Fri Aug 12 16:01:15 EST 2005

Hi Damien,

I have a few examples of Flash files with source code online at:
http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell/tutorials/flash/

There is also a tutorial online that you are welcome to use at:
http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell/tutorials/flash/FLASH_34.pdf

You are welcome to use them as you see fit.

I have some more examples online at:

http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell/TD700-1/#flash

Regards,

Rupert.

Rupert Russell
School of Education
University of Ballarat
PO Box 663 Ballarat
Victoria 3353
AUSTRALIA

Ph. +613 5327 9965
Fax. +613 5327 9717
http://velorum.ballarat.edu.au/~rrussell

>>> buck.damien.j at edumail.vic.gov.au 08/12/05 3:45 pm >>>
Hi all,
	We are currently teaching Hyperstudio at a year 9 level. I am
trying
to convince "those with the power" that we need to change from
Hyperstudio
to Flash next year. It will be implemented as a single semester
subject.
Does anyone out there have a timeline and/or any activities that I
could
use?
Thanks in advance
Damien Atkinson-Buck
Keilor Downs College

Important -
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education &
Training.