[Yr7-10it] Kahootz in Secondary Schools

Ogilvie, Ross A ogilvie.ross.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 2 18:35:00 EST 2005

Hello Roland,

What is Blender in regard to Kahootz?

Cheers

Ross Ogilvie

Head Of Geography

Sunbury College

30 Racecourse Rd.  Sunbury 3429

PH: 9744 1066

________________________________

From: yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Zach Alexakos
Sent: Mon 8/1/2005 8:40 PM
To: Year 7 - 10 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Yr7-10it] Kahootz in Secondary Schools

Hello Roland,

Interesting comments about Kahootz coming up in this forum.  We have included Kahootz in the 7-9 IT Curriculum- Greg Bowden has written a tutorial that covers the basics and advanced features of the program and news is it's a real hit.

I'm working on Blender at Year 10 level (very advanced Kahootz for serious gamer nerds)- which the kids have found to be a very steep learning curve.  But they're starting to get into the interface- after 4 weeks!

The latest Mac Power Pointless program is a much better animal than the old one- many more interesting features than used to be the case.  Although I was very impressed with a student presentation using Lotus Notes.

Zach Alexakos,
Nth Geelong SC