[Yr11 Information Technology] Literate Programming

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:57:36 UTC 2022

Interesting article about Literate Programming, forwarded onto me and raises some good points.

I had to look it up but it appears to be sensible, readable documentation (perhaps a mash of pseudo-code strung together with hyperlinks). Apologies for all those who are up-to-date with this stuff as I scratch my heads.

https://thenewstack.io/why-literate-programming-might-help-you-write-better-code/ <https://thenewstack.io/why-literate-programming-might-help-you-write-better-code/>

Regards Roland

PS: Is it just me or does everything seem to keep looping knots around Pseudocode and yea olde Pascal?