[Yr11 Information Technology] Mail Client

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:43:08 UTC 2020

Interesting point Stephen,

Many users on Edulists create a gmail account for subscription to mailing lists (or all mailing lists) leaving their work email for school related stuff and another for personal stuff. You are seeing mine now.

This does mean that you need a separate login to check your lists but its easy enough to catch up with using a browser. This way you don’t need to read every message, keeping them all flagging an entire thread as read at a snap. Instead you can later dive deep into a particular topic with careful google search of your own email and this list.

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen