[Yr11 Information Technology] 50 Daily Memes for Remote Learning

Paul Passy passyworld at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:28:40 UTC 2020

Hi,
​
Apologies for any cross-posts. ​
​
When you are contacting your students daily for Remote learning, why not give them a Computing Meme to brighten up their day. ​
​
There are 50 FREE Computing Memes which I have made, which you can auto download from the following Dropbox Link: ​
​
(About 9MB in size):​
​
https://tinyurl.com/w3nnhws ​
​
Putting this link into your browser should automatically and quickly do the Download for you.

Once you have the zip downloaded, Go to your device Downloads folder,
Right Click the downloaded Zip File in Windows and Choose "Extract All" to unzip the file.  ​
​

THEN WHY NOT go one step further.......​
 ​
and have your students make three Programs using these Memes, which will teach them all about how to store, retrieve, and process image files in VB.Net. ​
​
The How To Video is on YouTube at the following link: ​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6d1Py-N78​
​
As it is a detailed video we suggest viewers click on the YouTube Player Bar Tools Cog and set the speed to 1.5x or even 1.75x ​
​
There are plenty more videos on VB.Net Visual Basic, Python, and MS-Access on my Channel,​
and I add a new video every week or two.  ​
https://www.youtube.com/passyworldofict​
so subscribe to the Channel so you don't miss any updates. ​
​
And feel free to use any of these Video lessons as part of your subject's remote learning activities. ​
​
In particular, check out the "VB.Net Fun and Games" playlist which I am currently building for beginner VB.Net Programmers, and VCE Applied Computing. ​
​
Enjoy, ​
Paul Pascoe aka Passy​
ICT and Multimedia Teacher​